MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Account right

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing User seavaeq
6 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
seavaeq
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Account right

5 years ago, my company purchased MYOB Account 2014.2. and using it for no other costs for 5 years.

Apparently I have updated Version as MYOB Account 2016.1 and they said I can not move back to Account 2014.2 since I was using 2016.1 for while.

So I have already paid $444.00 to purchase Account 2016.1 this time last year.

Today I have a received the invoice regarding account right subscription to pay monthly $40.00 so It is $480.00 per year.

Why am I receiving it as I already paid $444.00 and If I don't want to pay this amount, what should I do?

Would I be able to move back to previous version?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES
6 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
seavaeq
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Account Right Subscription

Hi Tallie,

Thanks for your help last time.

I have another one to ask you.

5 years ago, my company purchased MYOB Account 2014.2. and using it for no other costs for 5 years.

Apparently I have updated Version as MYOB Account 2016.1 and they said I can not move back to Account 2014.2 since I was using 2016.1 for while.

So I have already paid $444.00 to purchase Account 2016.1.

Today I have a received the invoice regarding account right subscription monthly $40.00 so It is $480.00 per year.

Why am I receiving it as I already paid $444.00 and If I don't want to pay this amount, what should I do?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
27,026 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

27026Posts

3150Kudos

3958Solutions

Re: Account right

Hi @seavaeq

Taking a look at your account you AccountRight subscription is due for renewal as the ending date of your AccountRight subscription is due to expire (22/03/2017). 

The particular email/letter you would have received would have been a renewal notice to see if you wanted to uptake/continue on with your AccountRight Subscription. The benefits of an AccountRight subscription are extended phone support, access to updates, access to Live services i.e. Cloud access and bank feeds and much more - see Help Article: AccountRight Live services has a full list of benefits

As its an reminder to let you know that you AccountRight Subscription is due for renewal and not an actual invoice no money has left your account, however I'm happy to take a look at the email/letter you have been sent to give you piece of mind. I've sent you a private message on the Forum in relation to that.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
6 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
seavaeq
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I have just sent the letter to your email address.

Please have a look at it.

If I don't pay for this renewal letter, would there be any problem to use MYOB?

We are not really interest in phone support, access to updates etc.

Thank you.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
27,026 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

27026Posts

3150Kudos

3958Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @seavaeq

Thank you for providing that email and a copy of the letter.

The letter is for an renewal notice for your AccountRight Basics subscription which is due for renewal on 22/03/2017. This is indicating your options to renewing that subscription. An AccountRight Basics subscription giving you benefits such as extended phone support, latest upgrades, "ive" services i.e. cloud access, bank feeds - see Help Article: AccountRight Live services has a full list of benefits

As you have a perpurtal license you are welcome to continue to use for your company file without paying for an AccountRight subscription i.e. just ignore the letter. The software will work as intended and you will still have access to enter in/edit and delete data in yoru company file as you have been doing. You will however not be able to seek the benefits of an AccountRight subscription i.e. cloud access, upgrades...

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
6 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
seavaeq
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions