AccountRight 2018.1 - Can we retore/undo changes to online file

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

AccountRight 2018.1 - Can we retore/undo changes to online file

Hi,

One of the users accidently deleted a transaction on the myob online file (we only use the online file) and do not have a local restore point.

Is there an option to rollback these changes on the online file? That is can I undo changes make since Monday this week (for example)? I do not have any restore points and was wondering if MYOB backed up these file online everyday and if we can roll back the changes. 

thanks in advance.

regards

Pathy

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Product Team
6,301 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,301Posts

1,059Kudos

898Solutions

Re: AccountRight 2018.1 - Can we retore/undo changes to online file

Hi @Ajanta

There currently is no "revert change" button in AccountRight, and without a backup there's no definite way of doing this.

However as you are running AccountRight Live (20xx.x) you can run the Journal Security Audit report and view what transaction has been deleted. This will include the deleted transaction's journal and who it was sold from including the Invoice#

See: Company file security audits

That being said MYOB does host Server Backups, however these are taken on a weekly basis and are not designed as a replacement to your backup methods as these are taken only for Server Maintenance purposes. We are able to provide you with a copy of our Maintenance backups for a small fee involved, to look into this method please send me a Private Message with your Serial Number to see what Backups we have available for you.

You can send me a Private Message by hovering your mouse over my Avatar and clicking Send Message on the popup.

Cheers,
Hayden
MYOB Product Team

Currently Working On:
Supplier Feeds | In Tray (Server)
MYOB Capture App | MYOB Invoices app
Previously Worked On:
In Tray (Front-End) (2019-2020)
MYOB Support (Various roles - 2015-2019)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post