Partner
Australia
Partner

37Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

AccountRight Live sync and backup

Having problems last few days with either manual sync or backup of accountright live file. Keeps telling me connection to server was lost. Anyone else having this problem? Two files doing it today. Now I can't log in at all. Is AccountRight Live down? Was able to access a live 2019.1 file and sync was OK but same connection lost message on backup then MYOB "not responding" message and "close program" option. Seems to be some problems at MYOB's end. Will try again in a couple of hours.

6 REPLIES 6
Valued Cover User AndrewStephen
789 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

789Posts

548Kudos

0Solutions

Re: AccountRight Live sync and backup

Hi @brasstacks 

I have been getting the same error intermittently since upgrading to 2019.2

I was able to backup last night OK, haven't tried today.

Andrew

Partner brasstacks
37 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

37Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Andrew. I've got one file synced and backed up this morning; another has synched and is currently backing up. If I don't message again, it's gone through OK. Looks like connectivity issues at MYOB over the weekend. Still having a few reconfirming issues with a file that's under my serial number.

Partner brasstacks
37 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

37Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Once again, it's Saturday, and I can't back up a file prior to rolling over payroll to 19-20. Sat there hanging early in the morning and eventually gave me a "connection lost" message, and appears to be hanging again - Task Manager shows no activity. What is it with MYOB and weekend work - do you guys shut down stuff to save on costs? Frustrating for those of us for whom nine to five is meaningless.

Partner brasstacks
37 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

37Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Got round it, no thanks to MYOB. Took the file offline, did the back up, then took it back online and rolled over. Took a few minutes. All good.

larnche
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

We are a very small business, so the file is not large, I cannot back up at all.

It starts, then stops and the whole file ceases and screen locks.

Anyone have an answer please.

needtoknow
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

can you please tell me how you take it offline and put it back online?  thanks heaps

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post