AccountRight User Guide 2020.4 - Still available?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MackenzieN
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

AccountRight User Guide 2020.4 - Still available?

Hiya,

About 2 weeks ago I came across the holy grail of user guides for MYOB, and knowing that new staff are starting soon and some staff want refreshers, I though it was the perfect opportunity to refer them to use it.

Only thing is, I now cannot find it through the usually pathway:-

windows->programs->MYOB->AccountRight User Guide 2020.4

I have tried using the chat system on MYOB website, but I felt like they didnt want to help me... They kept refering me to the videos; but they aren't really helpful for a quick reference. And also rely on internet, which is not the best in the world.

I called as well and the other person was lovely! Really helpful. Only thing is, they emailed me a 2013 user guide and a link to a 2018 version... 

So, my questions are:

• Has the AccountRight User Guide 2020.4 been dicontinued?
  • Will there be an updated version coming soon?
  • I need a PDF version of the 2020.4 (or MOST recent) so I can pass onto my employees.

Thank you for your help with this, look forward to a resolution regarding this.

Mackenzie Smiley Happy

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: AccountRight User Guide 2020.4 - Still available?

Hi @MackenzieN 

As a general rule, we no longer generate user guides for the AccountRight product range. We do more rely on self-paced training through MYOB Academy to get you started on using the software and help articles if you do require assistance with the software. 

In saying that, I've attached the AccountRight 2020.3 user guide, which I believe is the last one that we did produce for the software. While the software has changed a little since then the basic functions and features haven't changed that much and that guide would still be relevant.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Nicole_007
Experienced User
50 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

50Posts

15Kudos

1Solutions

Re: AccountRight User Guide 2020.4 - Still available?

I just saw your post and viewed the User Guide.. This is just like the manual I received when training years ago at TAFE for MYOB bookkeeping.  I wish you could keep this up to date and on the MYOB Support page. Like you said it covers the basics and sometimes that is all we are after when trying to explain to clients how to complete a simple task with out "watch this and follow this" not all clients have 2 screens and a knack for computers.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post