Accountright not saving invoice to disk or is saving with blank fields

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Tatyana
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Accountright not saving invoice to disk or is saving with blank fields

Well I've never encountered issues with saving a PDF, just with MYOB. If there was other software interfering with that, logically I would be having an issue with PDFs/Adobe outside of MYOB operations. As for your suggestions, neither of those processes are occurring. 

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
41,719 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

41,719Posts

5,644Kudos

6,197Solutions

Hi @Tatyana 

Just testing the Send to Disk function within Window 10 computer with AccountRight 2019.2 I was unable to replicate the situation with the PDF being created each time the PDF was created.

The only other suggestion* that I could add to the topic would be to see if you have a PDF product set as the default within Windows. With the introduction of Windows 10, Windows added their own PDF Previewer which could be impacting the process. Ideally, the default app for .pdf files should be your PDF program i.e. Adobe Acrobat Reader. 

*And I would recommend others in the MYOB Community that may have encountered this situation to share their experiences.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Tatyana
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

"Just testing the Send to Disk function within Window 10 computer with AccountRight 2019.2 I was unable to replicate the situation with the PDF being created each time the PDF was created." - what does that even mean? Are you saying that you were unable to successfully save a PDF invoice to disk?

As far as default programs, Adobe Acrobat Pro is already set as the default. As for other members of the community sharing their experiences, they have for the last 4 years and nobody responded to them or they got the same , "It's not me, it's you" conversations I have. 

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
41,719 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

41,719Posts

5,644Kudos

6,197Solutions

Hi @Tatyana 

My previous comment was to share my own experiences and to indicate the process does work as intended for myself on my Windows 10.

You also mentioned other members of the Community have reported this situation with Windows 10, as far as I am aware we don't have any widespread number of clients report that they have not been able to create the PDF. Although, we are aware of an issue with Windows 10 that can cause a blurry or fuzzy PDF when using certain PDF printers, however, what you are describing appears to be a completely different situation i.e. PDF creation vs the generate PDF appearing blurry.

So we can further investigate your particular situation, I have arranged for one of our phone-based team to reach out to yourself in the coming period to further discuss your enquiry.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post