Heidi28
Contributing User

5Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Add owner or change owner

Hi support

We have had a fairly big resuffle in our company and there are a few employees who no longer works for the company and there is two (i think) that is the owner of the company subscription. I need this to be transferred to myself (administrator).

Also I need for the monthly invoice to be sent to info@jobmatchemplyment.com.au and only that email for all invoices.

Please help.

Many thanks!

Heidi Bowen

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
30,551 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

30551Posts

3788Kudos

4456Solutions

Re: Add owner or change owner

Hi @Heidi28 

As you are not the primary contact on the account we are unable to directly update the AccountRight Live Ownership.

If that is required you would need to get a previous AccountRight Live Owner/the primary contact to contact us to arrange for that. Alternatively, the current primary contact can log into their my.MYOB account and select My Account>>My Details>>Update primary contact to update that information.

If that primary contact is not able to contact us i.e. they have left the company, a Change of Details form would need to be completed and returned to which I have sent out to yourself should you require it.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing User Heidi28
5 Posts
Contributing User
Heidi28
Contributing User

5Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Hi

I have asked Deanne current owner to do the steps in you suggest however when doing so it comes up saying login name already exist. Now she has removed my access and tried to do those steps again and once again it says login name already exist. Can you help and help today!!!!!

Thabnk you Heidi

Highlighted
Contributing User Heidi28
5 Posts
Contributing User
Heidi28
Contributing User

5Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution