Annual Renewal Discounts for Existing Customers

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Experienced Cover User mrshanna
37 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

37Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Annual Renewal Discounts for Existing Customers

Myob need to show some loyalty to existing customers.  I do not see the fairness of paying full price to renew my subscription, when all I need is a compliance update, along with the fact that I will make hardly any calls to your support team over the year.  Why should customers who have supported your company over the years not be entitled to a discount/reward.  The fact that someone who has never supported Myob over the years can purchase a new myob product and pay the same as someone who has been supporting your company for years is an absolute joke.  9 times out of 10 a new customer will need a lot more support setting up compared to an existing customers who is merely updating. Just a little "food for thought" MYOB!!

5 REPLIES 5
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,927 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,927Posts

4,404Kudos

4,780Solutions

Re: Annual Renewal Discounts for Existing Customers

Hi @mrshanna

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight and subscription renewals.

You mention some of the benefits of having an AccountRight subscription i.e. updates (when they become available), extended phone support. However, an AccountRight subscription does offer an additional range of benefits such as:

• Discounts on training - classroom and online
  • Free monthly access to the Online M-Powered Services (AccountRight Classic)
  • Pay Superannuation/Super Portal access to be Superstream compliant
  • AccountRight Live access - cloud access, bank feeds, direct emailing, online invoicing.
    and much more please see AccountRight Live services for a full range

Do let us know if you would like to know additional information in regards to a benefit of having an AccountRight subscription. We would be happy to assist.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

37 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

37Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for your quick reply Steve.  I can't say any of those benefits appeal to me or are needed in my small business.  Discount in cold hard cash would be better!!  Sorry to be so blunt!

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,927 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,927Posts

4,404Kudos

4,780Solutions

Hi @mrshanna

Once again thank you for your feedback. We do review the support options, subscriptions costs and setups regularly and we are confident that your subscription will continue to deliver value in the future.

As mentioned previously don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like to know more about benefits of having an AccountRight subscription and making the most out of your AccountRight software.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

37 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

37Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

What a "blah blah" answer you gave me. Perhaps ask customers if they would be interested in renewal discount or discounted education courses and then I would feel I would be getting more "value" out of my subscription. I'll wait for your response!
Contributing Cover User Acme_20_yr_cust
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

How outrageous is the subscription cost increase - for me it is over an 80% increase in fees, for the same software package I have been using since 1997.  The major parts of the package, reporting options and flexibility have not changed much at all.  I am a mulit-currency user so will be stuck on the old Premier version for a while.  I do not want or need any of the frills being offered

• Discounts on training - NO
  • M-Powered Services - NO
  • Pay Superannuation - NO
  • AccountRight Live access - NO

All I want is compliance updates and better software, I'm happy to pay for support if I need it, no frills.  This seems to be an attack and is outrageous.  Xero is looking pretty good for $60/mth for the top subscription.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post