Australia
whistler2017
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Auto build

Hi there!

I have an issue regarding auto build items . I made an auto build of particular item in the item list and then after posting I checked it in the Auto Build Items (Inventory) I waited so long but the one below appeared. 

whistler error.jpg

What would be the main cause?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES
Ultimate Partner GDay53
1,385 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
GDay53
Ultimate Partner

1385Posts

1521Kudos

315Solutions

Re: Auto build

@whistler2017

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

One of the biggest causes of problems with the speed are the anti virus software.

Have you had a read of and actioned the Support Note on Speed and Performace Tips?

If not I suggest you do and then try again.

http://help.myob.com/wiki/display/ar/Speed+and+performance+tips?searchfacet=support:help&searchterm=...

Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
First Class Accounts Clayfield
Mobile: 0402 841 627
gday@firstclassaccounts.com
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner
Contributing Cover User whistler2017
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
whistler2017
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

We've disabled antivirus, and uninstalled dropbox and google drive for my computer but it still doesn't run. 

Would I need to disable it for all computers using the company file? or just for the user that wants to use this feature?

Thanks!

MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
2,909 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

2909Posts

423Kudos

441Solutions

Hi @whistler2017

I can see from your Customer Account record that we have sent you the instructions for the Timeout Extender for this issue.

I have seen that this has been a common issue for a while now and you are needing to re-apply the Timeout Extension period on each release as this utilises a different Config file.

Please note that the Timeout Extension in the Config file is computer-specific and will need to be applied to any computer using the software to make use of the new timeout period.

After applying this extension, please let us know if you continue to experience these troubles.

Cheers,
Hayden
MYOB Partner/Social Support

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post