13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

29Kudos

0Solutions

Bank Feeds 14/10/

Maybe instead of this below

"We are aware that clients are encountering errors when attempting to retrieve their latest bank feed transactions. Our team is looking into the cause right now and we realise how important it is to resolve it as quickly as possible.  We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience during this time"

Which is the same response we have had for days the MYOB team should be looking at what is causing the underlying problem, and actually stop patching it but actually fix it.  I am sick of poor excuses last week I was unable to get a bank feed for 3 days.

Get I am still expected to pay for a product that is becoming more and more unreliable.

6 REPLIES 6
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,786 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,786Posts

192Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bank Feeds 14/10/

Hi @Lyn3061 

The team is investigating this and working on a resolution, both in the short and long term.  If you haven't done so already please subscribe to the post Bank Feeds: Unable to connect 14/10/19 for more information and updates when available.

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Cover User BRIGITTE
36 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

36Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

Totally agree with you on this. Great product when it works, frustrating when it doesn't. There will be a tipping point when the cons outweigh the pros.

earsmans
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bank Feeds - Its becoming Rare to get them to come in!!! FRUSTRATING!!

Partner Hartleys
6 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

6Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bank Feeds not working 10 Oct 2019 at 9:05am

We still can't use bank feeds in any of our files. Last week, and today 14/10/19.

Contributing Cover User marmak
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

What's the point of subcribing to the feed - there hasn't been an update for over 3 hours!!... needless to say the bank feeds are still not working 

Experienced User Lyn3061
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

29Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bank Feeds 14/10/19

To be honest while I appreciated a reply it told me nothing, if you dont know what is causing the Bank Feed issue just say so and if you do fix the damm thing.  The constant "be patient" and other platitudes just does not cut it.  I guess the upside is you havent gone down the path of telling me "I am important to you" because it is pretty obvious over the last few weeks, customers are not that important if you receive no updates for hours but your bill turns up like clockwork.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post