Trusted Partner
Australia
Trusted Partner

64Posts

67Kudos

0Solutions

Bank Feeds 15/10/2019 @ 9:00am

Morning MYOB

Another morning and continuing issues with bank feeds, the time and date may update however the transactions for 14/10/2019 that appear in the bank account do not filter through to the bank feeds screen.

As you are well aware, this has been an ongoing issue for quite some time and it's affecting data processing and reconciliation not to mention the countless hours that are wasted trying to be heard on a forum to be met with the same response.

This is completely unacceptable and unprofessional and I believe it's time our voices are heard in an escalated manner through the complaints email address, customer_services@myob.com 

21 REPLIES 21
Experienced Cover User Shell03
28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

28Posts

61Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bank Feeds 15/10/2019 @ 9:00am

I'm onboard.... Consider my complaint sent.

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,807 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,807Posts

193Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Lisa_BBP @Shell03 

Sorry to hear you're still having issues with this.  There was an update this morning around the same time you posted that informed us the Bank Feeds Issue Resolved: Unable to Connect 15/10/2019.  Some users are waiting for the backlog to update while others are getting the feeds in now.  Can you log out and log in to see if it refreshes?

The issues with bank feeds has been understandably frustrating for users. We know this is not good enough and are working with our development team to make the necessary changes.  Your voice is important and feedback appreciated, the email will be addressed by that team for review.  

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Partner Katrina_Hamann
21 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

21Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

And hopefully compensation considered! Rather than counting the days until you can give us our annual price increase for worse delivery.

Experienced Cover User DonnaFyfe
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

15Kudos

0Solutions

Dear MYOB

This update is not correct as the issue has not been resolved. Still no bank feeds since last week??? Despite waiting 5 hours since 9am no feeds have been loaded to our files!

I think its fair to say that MYOB is unable to deliver this product as advertised and charged for. This is not a once off occurence and I wouild think by now MYOB should be offering discounted subscription rates because of these continuous platform problems. 

Experienced Partner katebradfordnz
32 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

32Posts

34Kudos

0Solutions

We still have no bank feeds either - 4.15pm Tuesday.

This is disgraceful.  There have been issues on and off since at least Thursday.  We had to wait until MYOB staff eventually hauled themselves into the office on Monday to get Friday's bank feeds, even though they should have been delievered on Saturday morning.  Just because they are a Monday-Friday business, doesn't mean everyone else is.

Coomunication is poor and inaccurate at best - resolved at 9.05am.  Yeah right.

@Theresa_D 

@Steven_M 

@Suja_P 

lmm0211
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I also have no bank feeds come through even though MYOB is saying that the issue has been resolved. An ongoing issue that is extremely frustrating when as a bookkeeper I charge clients by the hour but cannot charge for hours spent waiting for a simple bank feed to come through! Not good enough....

Community Manager Suja_P
5,863 Posts
Community Manager
Australia
Community Manager

5,863Posts

2,144Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @DonnaFyfe , @katebradfordnz and @lmm0211,

I've checked with our teams and have been assured that there are no current issues impacting BankFeeds.

That said, I understand that each you haven't received your latest feeds. So that I can follow this up with our teams, would you please confirm the banks that you're waiting on the feeds from?

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced User Davedog
47 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

47Posts

32Kudos

0Solutions

I have also been waiting all day for bank feeds to update, currently it tells me that there are no new transactions which is not the case. There obviously is an issue with the bank feeds as it is not working. I bank with ANZ if that helps expediate the matter.

lmm0211
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

ANZ

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post