Bank Feeds -missing transactions

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Pedrosa
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank Feeds -missing transactions

Hi All,

I have some missing transactions in my bank feeds. Missing are the transaction made on 15.2.19. Transactions prior to and after this appear. I have been onto our bank account and the transaction have been processed and appear in our physical statement. Can anyone advise on this?? Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Bank Feeds -missing transactions

Hi @Pedrosa

Generally speaking, if we have received those transactions from the bank we would have passed them onto the company file. I would make sure that they haven't been received into the company file and marked as hidden or approved this can be done be updating the Display transaction filter and date settings on the Bank Feeds window (top right). 

If those transactions are not listed, we would need to get the serial number and the account number that you are not seeing those feeds for so we can investigate further. As this is private information do feel free to send me a private message on the Forum with that information.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Pedrosa
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

Thanks for the quick reply. I have checked both the hidden and approved filters and the transactions are not there.

Can yuo please advise how I can send a private message with the information you need.

Thank you

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @Pedrosa

You can send me a private message on the Forum by selecting my username i.e. @Steven_M and selecting Send a Message (right- hand side).

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post