Bank Feeds

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Experienced Cover User Judith01
40 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Judith01
Experienced Cover User

40Posts

5Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank Feeds

Having sent in application for bank feeds in October, 2017 - they were never activated - in previous phone conversations I was advised that either they would start soon - had not received the details - those banks were not available and the list goes on.  So today I decided that I had some time and rang MYOB - a very patient telephone operator answered and I explained that the following had occured and even though I have had very lenghty discussions with MYOB in the past - alll to no avail re - this matter. 

The question/problem is/was that bank feed applications for St George and CBA requested in October, 2017 - again on and off since then - and when I phoned them for a reason that since October, 2017 - no bank feeds have been activated - I was told that credit cards applications had to be sent by mail - When I then informed them it was not credit cards but ordinary bank accounts - I was told to send them in again ( this now will be the third time ) until now I have had to deed them in via QIF files - trip to client - annoy client - but get it done to meet BAS requirements.  Today I thought I would try again and a polite well spoken person did her best to get matters back on track - I also asked for a credit for my subscription and was informed that Bank Feeds were a part of the Essentials ( gift / Bonus ) there fore no credit.  However give her credit were it was due she spoke to a manager and they have ( as yet to be seen ) furnished me with a credit of the last three invoices.

Further more I wish to write to the MYOB organization to complain - but having rung them again for a general email address - all to no avail - nor can I find one on their site - does someone have such an email address.

Has any one had this problem

Thanks

Judith01

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager Suja_P
2,000 Posts
Community Manager
Australia
Suja_P
Community Manager

5840Posts

2129Kudos

476Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Bank Feeds

Hi @Judith01,

Thank you for your post and your feedback. We're very sorry to hear about your experience. 

I have escalated this written complaint from you to our Bank Feeds management team, requesting them to be in contact with you to discuss your concerns.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
40 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Judith01
Experienced Cover User

40Posts

5Kudos

1Solutions

Thank you for your prompt reply
I look forward to hearing from you ( Myob )
Thank you
40 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Judith01
Experienced Cover User

40Posts

5Kudos

1Solutions

Thank you all for a speedy solution to my problem

Judith01

Community Manager Suja_P
2,000 Posts
Community Manager
Australia
Suja_P
Community Manager

5840Posts

2129Kudos

476Solutions

You are most welcome @Judith01

Glad to hear that our bank feeds team was able to help resolve the issue for you. 

Please do post again should you ever need a hand with anything else in the future. We're always happy to help.

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post