Bank Feeds

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Sally058
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank Feeds

Hi , I have by accident cancelled my bank feeds for my main trading account. Have since set up bank feed again, but thought it would just activate same account again but no. In bank feeds it has set up a new account, now I have two bank main trading accounts with same numbers  and won't work. Cannot combine, make inactive, cannot change numbers or account name. Have tried combineing Accounts no go

2 REPLIES 2
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Re: Bank Feeds

HI @Sally058 

Are you able to clarify exactly what is not working?

As each bank feed is treated separately within your company file, you would need to assign an account to it. You cannot have the same account within your file associated to two different bank feeds.

Whilst you can change an associated account, you will need to unmatch any matched transactions on that account, which also involves undoing all bank reconciliations that use those transactions. Once all transactions have been unmatched you will be able to change the associated account on the cancelled bank feed.

Alternatively you could create a new bank account in your chart of accounts and at the start of a month swap over to using that instead of the previous bank account

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Sally058
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

11Posts