Bank feeds

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
dongw
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank feeds

Hi there,

I have set up a bank feed for an bank account, that 's say W64, which works well for 2 months. I tried to add the bank account w64 to another company file as our manager wants to pay super from W64. Since the day, I submit the bank feed application for another company file, bank feed stops working in the original file. I thought it might be my bad.

I called MYOB consultant team for help, the consultant helps me to cancelled my second application and said the bank feed on the original file will be resumed within 48 hours. However, it's still not working and I found out that the W64 is not in my.MYOB. At that time my.MYOB only has 1 bank account but in the AccountRight software has 2 accounts. I think that is the reason that I am not getting the bank feed update. So I have to add the W64 in my.MYOB again. But it results in I have 3 accounts in software, 2 is duplicated. When I click the bank feed button, myob asks me to link the account to bank feed. but they are duplicated, I cannot link the account with bank feed and cannot delete any of the duplicated.

From my understanding, bank feed account in software and my.MYOB is corresponding. how can I have an unequal account on two sides? the MYOB consultant must delete the W64 when I contact him. And I called MYOB this morning again, they put me on hold for an hour. I don't have time to stay on the line. Could any of you provide help?

6 REPLIES 6
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: Bank feeds

Hi @dongw 

I assume you are referring to your bank account ending with 8064. 

Bank Feeds was set up for this account under the serial number ending with 6202, when you applied bank feeds for this account under a different serial number, the feeds stopped in 6202 and went to the new serial number. 

I can see that when you contacted our phone support team previously, they've put through a ticket to have the bank feeds returned to the original company file. This ticket was completed on 5/7/2019, an notification email was sent. There is no need to create a new application for this bank account again.

I've just checked with our bank feeds team, and can confirm that bank feeds for this bank account is currently active under the serial number ending with 6202, in company file ID 1 (Help > About). Transactions from 1/7/2019 are all available to be picked up. 

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

dongw
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Clover,

Thanks for look up for me.

However, I still cant associate the account due to the duplicated accounts.

please see attached pictures.

Could you please advise what to do?

Thank you!

Regards,

Dong

1.jpg
2.jpg
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Hi @dongw 

Thank you for the screenshots. 

In the first screenshot, I assume the first line is the original feed, and the highlighted line is the new application you did. There is a red X next to the first line, could you please hover over it and check what's the exact error?

Since the feed was moved back to your original file, the original feed should be re-activated, the new application is not needed. Could you please give it a try by associating the new application to an bank account that you do not need bank feeds for, or even a dummy bank account. Then go to the Get Transactions page, select the original account (1-1000) and download bank transactions? 

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

dongw
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Clover,

I linked the new application to pretty cash account.

but it end up bank feed goes to petty cash, not 1-1000, please see attached.

I cant swap them by simply change the associated accounts.

How can I swap them? 

regards,

Dong 

WeChat Screenshot_20190717150625.jpg
WeChat Screenshot_20190717150537.jpg
WeChat Screenshot_20190717150858.jpg
WeChat Screenshot_20190717151557.png
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @dongw 

Thank you for the update, and additional screenshots!

I've spoken to our Bank Feeds team for you, they've now reinstated your original feeds, removed transactions from the duplicated account, and resent them to the original account. Kudos to the team!

So If you go to Bank Feeds, select account 1-1000 and Get Transactions, all transactions should be there. 

After that, you are free to use the bin button to cancel the duplicated bank feeds (that's associated with Petty Cash).

Please do let us know how you go.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

dongw
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Clover,

Problem solved!

Thank you so much for your help and patience!

regards,

Dong

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post