Bank feeds

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
EllenR
Experienced User
25 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

25Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank feeds

I work at 2 different places. I applied for bank feeds in early July for bank fees for both places in early July and now 5 weeks later nothing has happened. It supposed to take 10 days, not 5 weeks.

Yesterday I phoned and eventually I got a call back only to be told, the IT department was having problems and I should phone back today. It is still the same issue, nobody answers the phone, no callback.

Has anybody else had this issue of bank feeds taking an obsene amount of time to be approved?

Thanks

Ellen R

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Bank feeds

Hi @EllenR 

Looking at the account your my.MYOB account is linked to, serial number ending in 7043, we are showing as 4 accounts that have been applied for bank feeds:

• A CBA bank account ending in 100 which is showing as Processing Application - which generally indicates that the bank is still processing that application and would, in theory, be moved to Bank Feed ready in due course.
  • A Credit card ending in 279 which we are showing awaiting application. This generally indicates that we have yet to receive the application form and should be resent if has been over an extended period of time.
  • A Credit card ending in 038 which we are showing awaiting application.
  • A credit card ending in 020 which has been rejected by the bank as the signature of file in that application form sent in doesn't appear to be listed at the bank's end. We do recommend speaking with the bank to update the signatory on file or have account signatory sign the Authority form.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

EllenR
Experienced User
25 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

25Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

This what the issue is. The system is still showing the bank account is processing. I have been using bank feeds for this account for 2 months. So if that one is wrong, how do I know the credit cards are correct?

Why does a credit card need a signature to be authorised at the bank? The signature on the credit card is for the shop/business where the card is used. I work at another centre that has 3 credit cards, 2 are approved for bank feeds and both signatories on the cards do not use the bank in question and the signatures are not on file with the bank. If I have followed all the instructions the first time, how do I know if I submit again that the application will be processed and not lost.

Regards

Ellen R

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @EllenR 

I've raised a ticket with our team to review the feed for the bank account that is showing as Processing Application. Ideally, that feed should be showing as Bank Feeds Ready as you are receiving transactions.

In terms of the credit card applications, some bank feed applications do require a credit card signatory that is listed with the Bank to be applied for. If the application form is not signed by that signatory (or a different signature is used) then the Bank will reject that application, which has happened with one of your applications. We do recommend contacting the Bank to get that information updated so that the card can be applied for.

Once the application form has been completed and signed, you are welcome to upload it to the Application Portal: https://apply.bankfeeds.myob.com/Forms/Portal

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post