Ashleyw1987
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Best option and costing for small accounting business

To whom it may concern, 

I am looking at setting up MYOB for a small business who will be transitioning over from AccountMe and requires the following:

- Integratable with Salesforce software

- Connects to bank accounts to allow automatic uploading of bank statements and transactions for reconcilling 

- Able to acces remotley for up to 5 concorusnt users

- Single touch payroll system for 18 employees with the option to upscale to 40 

- Direct link to ATO for calculating and lodging BAS, PAYG, and GST

-  Able to send 10 or more invoices per day 

- Able to track project costs 

- Generate and track invoicing, quotes and sales through Salesforce

If you could let me know what package would be the best option and pricing for this package, any ongoing costs, and cost for integrating Salesforce. 

Also do you offer full training as part of the package os is this an extra cost? 

Any help is much appretiated. 

Kind regards 

Ashley Willshire 

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
33,431 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

33,431Posts

4,478Kudos

4,856Solutions

Re: Best option and costing for small accounting business

Hi @Ashleyw1987 

From a product point of view, I would recommend AccountRight Plus or Premier. This would allow you to apply and receive Bank feeds, allow for the file to be uploaded to the cloud, allow for payroll reporting and along with other benefits. More information including pricing and the ability to try for 30 days can be found on MYOB AccountRight. MYOB AccountRight Plus and Premier are similar in nature with the exception of Premier giving you multi-currency and allowing you to manage 2 company files.

In terms of Salesforce, MYOB doesn't establish a direct connection however, some of our third-party developers have developed integration via the AccountRight API with Salesforce. More information about these add ons can be found on MYOB Addons: Salesforce

On the training front, MYOB does offer free online training while also offering paid training courses. Do check out MYOB Academy for more information on the courses available.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post