Best text book for Myob

Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Best text book for Myob

Call me old fashioned but I want a book to use as a reference for the use of MYOB.  Any suggestions?

I don't need to know how to use the software but more a quick way for find what to do for those tasks that don't need doing often.  I'm not using MYOB as a job but as only my own business books.  

Currently using Making the most of MYOB from the library but would like to hold one as a reference.  Would this one be a recommendation?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,007 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,007Posts

76Kudos

98Solutions

Re: Best text book for Myob

Hi @Mish33 

Thank you for your post. From my understanding, we haven't had an official book (or guide) by MYOB in print since well before V19. While we absolutely will take your recommendation on board, the reason why we don't have printed guides currently is because of the ever-evolving nature of our products and technology. Basically, with every new update or change to the software's functionality, the printed material would instantly become outdated, which is why we choose to keep our guides and resources online where they can be updated whenever the product has changed.

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post