28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

28Posts

61Kudos

0Solutions

Bnak Feeds Update

2 hours after the initial update for Bank feeds error today, I sent a private request for an update to MYOB.

The answer I got back was the following:

Thank you for patience and understanding at this time

This issue is still being investigated by our team. We are working on resolving it as soon as possible.

This is not an update!!

Firstly, I should not be thanked for my patience...as I have none left for MYOB!!

Further more, as MYOB Customers may we please have a report on the following:

Why are bank feeds constantly down? (i.e. actual reason not a generic template answer)

When will this be corrected properly and not just "bandaged for the moment"?

What is MYOB doing about eradicating this never ending issue?

Will we receive any type of compensation from MYOB, i.e. discounted fees, month for free, etc. for not receiving the service promised by MYOB, and the downtime on staff members unable to be productive in the workplace?

Is it MYOB's policy to increase prices yet decrease usability and customer service?

Considering we are asked to make payment of MYOB fees upfront, we are at least entitled to a full report on the above issues and an estimated time as to when the issues will be eradicated.

18 REPLIES 18
Experienced User Yves
17 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

17Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bnak Feeds Update

Hi @Shell03

I totally agree with you. 

Regards, 
Yves

Experienced User Nikki1
27 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

27Posts

24Kudos

0Solutions

Well said and I'm sure there are many others that agree with you...

Experienced Cover User MattPlow
29 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

29Posts

21Kudos

0Solutions

Well said. Introducing another price rise whilst having these never-ending issues affecting so many businesses was almost laughable. But no laughing here.

Experienced User Lyn3061
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

29Kudos

0Solutions

Bank Feeds still working for us at 12.45pm 11/10/19

It is getting beyond a joke that another day goes past and I am unable to download the bank feeds this is an important part of our morning routine, as I am sure it is of many businesses.  To be offered the same generic "we are looking into it, thanks for your patience" is very poor customer service from an organisation of this size.

I pay my support each month on time, and I would expect far better service, this issue has been going on for months and we seem nowhere closer to a solution, in fact it appears to be occuring more regularly.

Leanneball
2 Posts
User

2Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

I agree with everyone's opinion. I have been checking their MYOB Status page all morning and it was only updated at 1241pm advising there was an issue.

Why do we have to go into a community forum to find a message regarding a system issue and not MYOB's status page??

I have changed jobs & come over from Xero to MYOB...sooooo not happy Jan! MYOB is the same it was when I was using it 10 years ago...archaic, dated, clunky & unreliable! 

Contributing Cover User Aleta_
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

19Kudos

0Solutions

I also can't see how MYOB is still a viable option for us.  Rather than paying staff to do nothing I've asked them to work out how much trouble shifting to Xero would be.  Any extra 3rd party software we will need is much cheaper than the amount I have to pay staff to do nothing each month.

Experienced Cover User Shell03
28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

28Posts

61Kudos

0Solutions

I have just done the same... a saving of around $500 per year for us and less downtime for staff.

Contributing Cover User Aleta_
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

19Kudos

0Solutions

Oh, and if I see one more social media post from MYOB about increasing business efficiency, I think I'm going to vomit blood.

Experienced Partner Katrina_Hamann
21 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

21Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

I agree with all that has been said here.  I am totally frustrated with the waste of my time by having to constantly check whether a basic feature within the program that I pay hard earned money for is working.  I am a Certified Consultant/Partner and was recently sent an incentive by MYOB to refer other people to become partners.  I deleted the request because at this stage I am not even happy to recommend the product.  It is proving to be very costly lately as we are not only inflicted with price rises but also the added expense of lost productivity.  

I seriously think MYOB should consider compensationt o their customers over this or maybe all of the businesses that have lost time due to the outages and crashes should just send an invoice for their time to MYOB...I wonder what reaction that would bring??

Lift your game MYOB or Xero here I come!

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post