Can't add bank feeds

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
GregPatten
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Can't add bank feeds

Hi there, 

First: absolute newbie so apologies if has been dealt with though I have searched without success.

I went to start setting up bank feeds and I don't get the buttons in the browser to add a bank accounts or credit cards.

The help section of the website says that the page should have green buttons on it that allows me to add a feed (this is the help screen)
image.png

But my browser window looks like this (note:  no green buttons.) so I'm unable to do anything.

US add bank feed 2.png
As best I can tell the user is set up with full access to all features. Please help!
2 REPLIES 2
CloudMindAcc
Ultimate Partner
1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

1,949Posts

708Kudos

234Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Can't add bank feeds

Hi @GregPatten 

In order for you to activate bank feeds you need to be doing this under owner of the subscription.    Are you the owner of the file if not suggest you get the owner to set this up.   The owners email address is nornally the email address the invoices are sent too from MYOB. 

If I am responding to your query and I have helped you please kindly mark my post as a solution to assist others in the future.
Warm Regards
Renae
GregPatten
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Can't add bank feeds

Thank you very much indeed.

Frankly I feel this is a rather large oversight on the part of MYOB - Eg. My accountant is the "subsciption owner" but I want to be able to do everything else.

Ayway, many thanks again for your response. At least now I know why I had no access!

Cheers,

Greg

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post