Highlighted
3 Posts
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Can't confirm company file MYOB V17

Hi there, Also unable to confirm my company file online which is version V17. As a sole trader cabinetmaker, this version is all I require to run my business. It had been working fine since 2007. Had an issue early January this year with being unable to confirm the company file. Rang Myob, and they tried to upsell me the latest software. I told the Rep that the V17 was all I needed as a sole trader. They confirmed the file, and it had been working fine, but now it needs confirming again. Maybe they will only activate it for a short period. Then you have to contact them again.....

Currently trying to get this quarters BAS completed, but unable to do entries. Tried ringing MYOB, got the usual message about being outside of their business hours.....What about our business hours ?.....We're always working as a sole trader ! .....You'd think with all this CV19 going on, we should at least be able to use our accounting program. Being in isolation and all !.....

Anyone with a solution yet ?....Cheers    

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Ultimate User
3,193 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

3,193Posts

2,271Kudos

442Solutions

Re: Can't confirm company file MYOB V17

Hi @ScarletGT 

I have sent you a private message with an alternative way to confirm.

Regards

Gavin

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,527 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,527Posts

5,095Kudos

5,501Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @ScarletGT 

I have made a change to your account that should allow the user to confirm the company file using the Confirm Online functionality.

If you are still unable to confirm the company file do let us know and we'll be happy to look further into your account.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

I have AR 2018 and cant confirm online either OR get anyone on the phone!!

Highlighted
3 Posts
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

Thanks ever so much for your assistance with this matter. The company file has now been confirmed. I can now start invoicing and entering data again, as well as completing the upcoming BAS. Could you tell me if this will be an ongoing problem ?...I guess what I'm asking is, will this current activation only last for a couple of months or longer ?...Its very stressfull when I am unable to print payment receipts and enter invoices to be sent out as well....

Thanks Again....Your a Legend !      

Highlighted
3 Posts
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Smallbusiness2,

Utimate User Gavin12345 & Steven_M  Myob Moderator have recently messaged me, and have now activated my file. It has opened without any problem. Hopefully once they see your post they may be able to assist you as well......Champions !....Good Luck.   

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,527 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,527Posts

5,095Kudos

5,501Solutions

Hi @ScarletGT 

You will be prompted to confirm the company file regularly and the company file should be able to be confirmed online using the Confirm online functionality. However, don't hesitate to get in touch if you require further assistance with confirmation or any further enquires.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post