Partner Zone

Can't download my tax invoices from my.myob

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Kane0346
1 Post
Cover User
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Can't download my tax invoices from my.myob

I have logged in to my.myob but am unable to see where I can download the invoice for the annual support subscription (recently direct debited from our credit card), nor can I see or update credit card details for when the card linked to this account expires.

1 REPLY 1
ReneeJ
MYOB Staff
21 Posts
MYOB Staff
New Zealand
MYOB Staff

21Posts

25Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Can't download my tax invoices from my.myob

Hi @Kane0346

Welcome to the community Forum. Sorry for the delay in answering your post.

I have had a look into this for you and found that you were able to get this issue resolved by contacting our Phone Support team. It seemed that your contact didn't have the right settings to be able to view the Online Invoices.

To help others viewing this post:

Typically to view invoices, this is set up by the listed "Billing Contact" or "Primary Contact" with some contacts being "Invoice contacts" on our end for those who are not the contact for billing but can still access the Invoices. This can be set up by contacting us, if there has been a swap in Ownership to set this up, we will require a Change of Details form.

Once set up you can view the Invoices online by going to::

1. Go to: my.myob.com.au
  2. Sign in with your MYOB Login.
  3. Make sure you are on the right account in the top right.
  4. Go to: My Account >> Invoices

Then you can click onto the Invoice # and it will open it as a PDF in a new tab.

Cheers, 

Renee. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post