Can't sign in AGAIN!!

fleerazz
2 Posts
User

2Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Can't sign in AGAIN!!

Once again I am paying our office assistant to sit and look at the screen waiting to sign in to MYOB. When will this be fixed? I have tried to ring the support number but have been on hold for 45 minutes. Can someone please message me as I would like to talk about my subscription. The amount I am paying is quite high for the service I get. I have been with MYOB for 20 years now and have never been more frustated with the service and support. 

Hope to hear from someone today!

6 REPLIES 6
racquelbelle
4 Posts
User

4Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Connection problems again

This is fairly standard for MYOB, however we can't even use the program this morning. We've had messages saying "your system time and date don't match"  "unable to connect" "an error occurred" "An operation timed out" (just clicking on the Reports tab) and the other error "Sorry that didn't work". My colleague and I have given up trying to work with it. More lost productivity, time and money wasted. 

Anytime there is an upgrade to company files, the rollout is rarely smooth and numerous glitches follow.

Tbh, I have not experienced so many MYOB issues as the past 6-7 days. The performance and availability of the program is seriously lacking.

Experienced Cover User MMSretail
186 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

186Posts

138Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Can't sign in AGAIN!!

Hi,

On past history & performance you will not get a call back. Perhaps it is time to start seriously talking about a class action to get compensation for lost time, wages and the ongoing stress.

Experienced Cover User Sleeper1
29 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

29Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

Happening to me as well. And yesterday. Very time consuming trying to login in, and now I cannot open anything.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,683 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,683Posts

4,360Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Everyone

We did have a situation that did affect a client's ability to log into my.MYOB accounts this morning (24/09/2019). This has since been resolved and clients should now be able to log into their my.MYOB accounts as intended. More information can be found on Unable to login to my.MYOB accounts/"Sorry, that didn't work" message

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Cover User MMSretail
186 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

186Posts

138Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Unable to Connect

Hey Steven,

Has someone comeback to fleerazz as yet following his request for an explanation as to what went wrong this morning re the "mismatch" problem. If so I think most of us would like to read the explanation.

Ta!

GlennMcA
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Unable to Connect

I think you will find that nobody has any idea what caused the issue or what resolved the issue.  So therefore it will happen again, with increasing frequency, until customers abandon the product in frustration.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post