MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Change of Account Owner for Accountright file

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Partner AndersonCA
76 Posts
Partner
Australia
AndersonCA
Partner

76Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Change of Account Owner for Accountright file

I have just uploaded an Accountright File to live version and need to apply for a bankfeed.

As the owner is the only one that can perform this I enquired with MYOB who the owner is.  Unfortunately the owner is an ex employee and no longer with the company.

How can I change the owner of the file to the correct one?

Thanks in advance.

Diane

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
28,566 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

28566Posts

3368Kudos

4199Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Change of Account Owner for Accountright file

Hi @AndersonCA

Changing an Owner does depend on who you are changing it to be and what they are currently on the account. For example, if they are a primary or billing contact on the account we can update it by speaking with them directly. 

If they are not the primary or billing contact, we would need to have a change of details form completed and returned to make them that primary contact. Once they are the primary contact, we can update their AccountRight Live Access.

I've sent you the required form that needs to be completed and returned so you can pass it onto your client. Although, if you would like to send me a private message on the Forum with their serial number and who you are looking at making the primary contact we can see if they are that contact so the changes can be completed without that form.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post