Change owner of MYOB file

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
TimBou
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Change owner of MYOB file

I have to change ownership of two Accountright files I currently have access to - one I am currently the owner and I no longer occupy that position so the access needs to transfer to someone else, another I need to be the owner and we have tried three times with you over the course of two years or more and STILL the file is owned by someone who left the position more than two years ago. PLEASE HELP!!

I am wondering whether your access/ownership model could be tailored to better suit incorporated community associations like ours where there is a role such as treasurer that changes frequently.  Hopefully there is something we have been missing here - we pay our monthly subscriptions for both files, it's just the change of ownership doesn't seem to be working.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,166 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,166Posts

4,271Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Change owner of MYOB file

Hi @TimBou

An AccountRight Live Owner can be changed by the primary contact on the account. So, in your case, for the serial number where you are that AccountRight Live Owner we would be happy to arrange for that change to occur. On the other serial number, the current listed primary contact can speak to our phone-based team to arrange for that access to be changed. If that primary contact is no longer available a Change of Details form would be required to be completed to update that information.

In saying that, if you would like to send me a private message on the Forum with the serial numbers involved I would be happy to look further into the account for you. You can send me a private message on the Forum by selecting my username i.e. @Steven_M and selecting Send a Message (right-hand side).

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post