Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Connection server error

I am also getting this same message.  I have local files (stored on my own computer) though and it is only on some of my companies - not all of them,  I have not upgraded - i am using 2019.4.23.1762

Highlighted
Experienced User
20 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

20Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB really need to get better at communicating to its customers when they have known server or software issues.

If you know there is a problem send a text or email out to your customer base rather than having everyone getting frustrated not knowing what is going on, calling support, being on the phone for way too long!

Your customers have businesses to run and would prefer to spend their valuable time on their business than chasing up a software provider for answers as to when their product is going to work again!

Highlighted
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Mine has now fixed itself.  The file that was not working required company confirmation (which may be why that file was not working and my other ones were working) it went through to the company confirmation option this time (instead of the error screen), and it is now working again. :-)

Highlighted
Ultimate Partner
963 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

963Posts

25Kudos

245Solutions

Working for me now.

Cathie Robilliard