1 Post
User
Hong Kong
CynthiaSo

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Deactivation of company file

Dear all, my Company is starting to use myob for the new financial year,  we have purchased the software a few years ago and the previous accountant had done some testing on it and create a file under financial year 2016. How can I deactivate the previous one and start a new one for this year?

Million thanks. 

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
28,118 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

28118Posts

3318Kudos

4139Solutions

Re: Deactivation of company file

Hi @CynthiaSo

I see you are posting from Hong Kong, while we welcome your contribution to this MYOB Community Forum it's primary aim is to support the Australian and New Zealand based MYOB programs. If you are using a different country's version of the program I would recommend speaking to the software provider for your region for Hong Kong this will likely be Abss.

If your serial number is an Australian or New Zealand based product serial number i.e starts with 61 or 64 we would be happy to arrange for the deactivation of company files. To arrange for this can you send me a private message on the Forum with your product's serial number. You can send me a private message on the Forum by selecting my username i.e. @Steven_M and selecting Send a Message (right-hand side).

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post