Email select invoice numbers

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Trevor3
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Email select invoice numbers

Hi Everyone

Sorry about a couple of false starts.  My problem is that when I want to send a batch of emails.  I go to advanced  and enter the range of invoice numbers.  I DO unclick the box that stops selecting invoices already sent.  So I should be able to all invoices (between say 31000 and 31050).  But when I look at what has been selected I only see a few of them  Whay does AP not allow me to select all in the range

2 REPLIES 2
Andrew_Y
805 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

805Posts

0Kudos

78Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Email select invoice numbers

Hello @Trevor3 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forums.  I hope you will find it to be a fantastic resource and place of information and collective knowledge.

I'm sorry to hear that you have not been able to batch email your invoices in a manner that gathers all the requested items you want when using Advanced batch filters

To help us understand what might be happening better, are you able to check if any of the statuses of the desired invoices are not set as "to be emailed"?  You can see examples of what I mean in Sending forms in a batch as well as this post (type discussed is remittance, but please note comments re: status)  For invoices, I would be checking the "Sale Status" dropdown box in the advanced filters as well.

It would also be useful to know if there are invoices before filtering in that range that are showing before applying the filter.

Let me know how you go with the above information, and it has helped determine the cause, kindly mark this post as a solution to help others find appropriate assistance, or if not, please feel free to elaborate further about the circumstances of your issue.

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Trevor3
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Email select invoice numbers

Hi Andrew

When I ran this week's batch of invoices the problem did nor re-occur.  I must have done something that triggered the issue last week.

I did change sales status to "all" this morning and all are now visible althought I doubt that was the issue as the invisible ones were certainly open at the time.

So all looking good now - I just need to keep an eye out next week and accept that I caused the problem but will probably never know what I did wrong.

Thanks for your help

Trevor

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post