Emailing Invoices & Quotes

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ShellyMac
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

22Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Emailing Invoices & Quotes

I have sent an invoice to a customer by email one month ago as he wanted to get a rought idea the cost of his repairs, since then the invoice has had extra items added to it and some items have been taken off it. 

I went into email sents and found the date I sent the first invoice, I have open the sent invoice up as I wanted to compare it to the updated invoice I have done.  But the email invoice has now changed to the new prices, why doesn't it show the old invoice I sent to the client?  Also can the sent invoices through MYOB, is there a way they also can show on my personel sent emails?

1 REPLY 1
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Emailing Invoices & Quotes

Hi @ShellyMac 

If you're using the online emailing function of AccountRight, the invoice link sent to the client will update every time some changes are made in the actual invoice.

If you want to retain a copy of the individual email as well as the one with changes, it will be recommended to turn off the online emailing function and send emails using Outlook instead. It can be enabled by unticking "Send emails using AccountRight" under Setup>>Preferences>>Emailing. 

Let us know if you have more questions on this.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post