Contributing Cover User
Maddison_Air
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Emails not being sent

Hi all,

We have just updated our MYOB to 2018.4 and i have noticed that I am unable to email out of MYOB.

Usually when we email, the email would pop up in outlook before being sent, but now when I go to send something out nothing happens at all. I have checked my sent & tried emailing to myself and it is not working.

Any ideas? Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
Contributing Cover User Maddison_Air
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Maddison_Air
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Emails not being sent

Never mind the one I sent to myself has just come through in a link sort of format from AccountRight@apps.myob.com

My next question is, how do I see what emails I have sent out, they arn't in my sent inbox and we do require this as proof the invoice was sent?

Is there a way that I can choose if i want to send it through this online/link format or normal email format. It's not really ideal when someone just wants a copy of an old invoice but would be good to use for new/payable invoices.

MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
5,363 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

5363Posts

801Kudos

760Solutions

Re: Emails not being sent

Hi @Maddison_Air

Depending on what the Emailing Preference is selected to will depend on if the emails sent use the Online Emailing service in AccountRight or Outlook.

If you're set to AccountRight, you can see the Sent Email log by going to the Command Centre and clicking Sent Emails at the bottom.

If you would like to use Outlook to send an email, you'll need to disable the Emailing Preference then send the email.

Hope this helps answer your question.

Cheers,

Hayden

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post