Australia
MargSI
Trusted Cover User

47Posts

5Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Emails not sending today from MYOB

I have just updated an invoice from 13/11/18 with some new information and am trying to resend to the Customer.

The email wil not send and when I try and download the online invoice to try and manually send through Outlook,

I see that the online invoice has not been updated with the new items. I have auto sync selected.

Is there a problem with this today at your end?

5 REPLIES 5
MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
5,371 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

5371Posts

802Kudos

761Solutions

Re: Emails not sending today from MYOB

Hi @MargSI

I haven't heard of any reports of any Online Emails not sending and from my own testing I did receive my emails when I sent them to myself.

I'm assuming the situation is that you have sent an Invoice to a Customer, after you have sent this you have edited that Invoice to add different figures or lines, etc then you have attempted to send that Invoice again.

The Online Portal doesn't change until after the second email has been sent. If you go to the Sent Emails section in AccountRight, can you see multiple Email Activities here?

(Note that sending via Outlook won't update the Online Portal at all)

Cheers,

Hayden

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Trusted Cover User MargSI
47 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
MargSI
Trusted Cover User

47Posts

5Kudos

2Solutions

Sent emails is showing no emails sent even though I have tried to dend a few.

My file doesnt seem to be syncing ansd when I try to manually sync the program freezes and I have to close.

47 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
MargSI
Trusted Cover User

47Posts

5Kudos

2Solutions

The original invoice is still showing the old amount when viewing the online invoice, yet I have updated it today and my programme says that it has been synced. It seems that no changes are being synced.

I have tried  checking out and back in again.

MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
5,371 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

5371Posts

802Kudos

761Solutions

If you're having any issues with Syncing, I believe this is a separate issue as Online Invoicing shouldn't have any direct bearing on Syncing which should be trying to download and convert the data to be used offline.

I note that you mentioned that you have now sent with Outlook, Sent Emails in AccountRight won't pick up anything sent by this method. If you have made sure your preference is set up to now Email using AccountRight again, can I ask if you're sending these Invoices to your own email to know when they haven't been received?

My email did take up to 5 minutes to come through and my Sent Emails did not update for a minute or 2 after I received it. I'm curious what the situation is with your particular scenario.

Cheers,

Hayden

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

47 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
MargSI
Trusted Cover User

47Posts

5Kudos

2Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Everything now seems to be working! Thank you

My prefernces were set to email from MYOB it just wasnt sending or showing anything in SENT emails but now is running again Phew!

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post