Entitlement balances summary report does not match detailed report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
IRES101
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Entitlement balances summary report does not match detailed report

Hi,

One of our staff have an opening balance of time in lieu hours for this financial year.  The summary report shows 27hours but the detail report show nil.  Both reports are run on the same time period ie for the whole financial year.  Could you advise how to rectify it?  Thks

3 REPLIES 3
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Entitlement balances summary report does not match detailed report

Hi @IRES101 

Sorry to see that no one has offered assistance with your query. The first troubleshooting I recommend is clearing the AccountRight cache which can resolve some odd behavior in reports.

If it is still showing incorrectly, could you reply with both reports so I can have a bit of a clearer picture of what you are seeing on your end?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

IRES101
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for getting back to me on this issue.  Have followed the steps under the clearing AccountRight cache and re-run the two reports but the same problem exist in the Entitlement Balance report.

Have attached the two reports ie the Entitlement Balance (Summary) and the Entitlement Balance (Detail) for one particular staff for the same period ie from Jul22-Jun23.  As you can see the annual leave accrual hours and the personal leave accrual hours is the same.  However the time in lieu accrual differ in both the reports.  The summary reflects the correct balance of 27 hours but the detail report show nil.

Could you review and advise how to resolve this issue?

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @IRES101 

Thank you for providing additional information. We have been made aware of a situation where the opening balance can display incorrectly when running the Entitlement report. This occurs when the report is being run for a period where no leave has been taken nor no additional leave has been accrued on that leave category.

This is why the other two categories are showing correctly, but the opening balance on the detail report for that category with no activity is incorrect. 

This is being investigated by our developers, but we apologise for the inconvenience caused in the meantime.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post