Forgot to select UNDEPOSITED FUNDS UNDER RECEIVE PAYMENT

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ShellyMac
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

22Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Forgot to select UNDEPOSITED FUNDS UNDER RECEIVE PAYMENT

Hi Community, I am very new with MYOB AccountRight 2019 and I am learning from scratch.

SALES - RECEIVE PAYMENTS - I forgot to select UNDEPOSITED FUNDS for clients that have paid, as I would like the clients payments that have paid to come up in PREPARE BANK DEPOSIT window.  How can I fix this?

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Forgot to select UNDEPOSITED FUNDS UNDER RECEIVE PAYMENT

Hi @ShellyMac 

In theory, you would just go back into that transaction and update the Deposit to Account to be the linked bank account for undeposited funds.

What I would do is the following process:

1. Go to Setup>>>Linked Accounts>>Accounts and Banking and take note of the Bank Account for Undeposited Funds.
  2. Once you have taken note of that account you would open the necessary payment transaction*
  3. Update the Deposit to Account to be that Bank Account for Undeposited Funds before selecting Record.

*Sales>>Sales Register>>Navigate to the required invoice that was paid and open it on screen so you have the Edit Sales window open>>Select the History button (bottom left) before selecting the payment transaction. Alternatively, go to Banking>>Bank Register and navigate the desired payment transaction.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

ShellyMac
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

22Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions