I can't see June's Super when I'm going to pay liabilities.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Lydia909
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

I can't see June's Super when I'm going to pay liabilities.

Normally, I pay super via click "Pay Liabilities" button, enter the date, super will be displayed on screen. But, when I'm going to pay June's super, it is said "no record exist or match your criteria". I sentt final payroll to ATO on 30/06/2020, is this why I can not see super liabilities on "Pay Liabilities" ? Thanks !

Lydia

2 REPLIES 2
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: I can't see June's Super when I'm going to pay liabilities.

Hi @Lydia909 

Finalising the payroll is generally separate to the Pay Liabilities window in terms of functions and processes. Typically, if the figures were not showing in the Pay Liabilities window under the superannuation tab it would indicate that the contributions have either been paid already or the payroll category they were recorded on was not a superannuation type but another type, like expenses.

If you did think that finalising the pay had caused this issue you could unfinalise through the payroll reporting centre, to see if it made any difference to the figures displaying in Pay Liabilities

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Lydia909
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: I can't see June's Super when I'm going to pay liabilities.

Hi Neil,

Many thanks !

Yes, finalising the pay caused this issue. I figured out. Thanks for the quick reply.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post