Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Import Budget File

Hi,

Can you please tell me if you are able to import a budget file into Accountright 2021?

I cannot find specific instructions on how to do this, or the option under a particular menu, are you able to provide a link to those specific instructions?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
1,070 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,070Posts

72Kudos

127Solutions

Re: Import Budget File

Hi @BCALogicJBS 

Thanks for your post.

If you have already prepared a budget in a spreadsheet or in other software, you can import that information into your company file - providing it's in the correct format. The easiest way to get this right is to import the information using a template. Create an import template by exporting budget information from AccountRight's sample company. The export file will be your template. Then open the exported file and replace the contents with your data, ready for importing. For more details, see Using an import template.

You can also use AccountRight's previous financial year’s data as a basis for your budget.

Let me know how you get on with this!

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

BCALogicJBS
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you for your message, we will try that.

Do you also know if it is possible to set up cost centres in the budgets, so by broken down by department within the company? i.e. administration, consutants, managers, etc and then it all feeds together into the one overall company budget?

Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
1,070 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,070Posts

72Kudos

127Solutions

Hi @BCALogicJBS 

Budgets can only be run on account codes in AccountRight. If you do need the function to break down by department, you could have a look at our App Marketplace. Third party app providers offer different ways of budgeting which could be integrated into your MYOB software. 

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post