DJH1
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Inventory- include a pickup column

I work at a nursery and raise quotes, then change to orders, then to invoice.  Once the customer is invoiced, the items are taken out of the stock control even tho they may not be picked up or may only be partly picked up.  It would be great to have a column similar to in "purchases" where you can elect how many items were picked up/received. We may invoice the customer in January and they may not pick up til May (plants are still physically in the nursery but no record on MYOB of them being there)...bit of an issue for us as a nursery.  Hope MYOB can create a new function in the future.

Frustrated DJH

2 REPLIES 2
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
1,112 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,112Posts

78Kudos

138Solutions

Re: Inventory- include a pickup column

Hi @DJH1 

Thanks for your feedback.

This is not something that is possible in AccountRight at the moment. You could look at third party apps if you would like to add a 'pickup' function to your inventory: www.myob.com/au/apps

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

DJH1
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Inventory- include a pickup column

Thankyou for your reply, I have looked at apps that link to MYOB but there does not seem to be anything that suits what we require.  We look forward to when MYOB has this function as I am sure there will be many wholesale orderring businesses that could utilise it.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post