Is MYOB is having a major melt down today ?

Valued Cover User AndrewStephen
793 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

793Posts

550Kudos

0Solutions

Is MYOB is having a major melt down today ?

MYOB's issues today are not just Bank Feeds

They seem to be having a major melt down.
This is from the Live Chat team member.
What a Joke MYOB. What a Joke

We have an issue at the moment around A&C and accessing my.myob as well as bankfeeds error such as timeout, emails not being received as well as other error amongst.

please make the clients aware we are working on it to resolve this and to try and log in later to do this

We are aware that some of our clients are finding that MYOB Essentials Accounting is running slow when trying to log in and use the product.

Our team is currently investigating the cause of the issue and hope to get this back to normal as soon as possible.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience caused by this.

Products: AccountRight Classic, AccountRight Live, AccountEdge

We are aware that some clients are not able to activate or confirm their company files.

We apologise for the inconvenience, we’re looking into the cause right now and we realise how important it is to resolve it as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience

Kind regards,

4 REPLIES 4
Experienced User Angiebel
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Is MYOB is having a major melt down today ?

Yes, MYOB not working today as normal.  Everything I am trying to do takes ages.  Circle spins, it times out, or MYOB closes completely.  I can't do any work like this.  I might as well log off and go and do something else till it is fixed.  Hope it comes back later today, otherwise staff will not be happy if I can't process their pays today.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,759 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,759Posts

4,378Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @AndrewStephen 

When a client does join Live Chat we may have some messaging around widespread issues that client may be referring to. For example, the messaging you have provided in your post relates to yesterday's (02/09/2019) issues which prevented clients from logging into my.MYOB account and activating/confirming files This messaging has since been changed for clients with reference to Unable to connect to bank feeds

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Valued Cover User AndrewStephen
793 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

793Posts

550Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Steven_M 

That text I posted was provided by the live chat operator this morning.
When I asked about Bank Feeds, Timeouts and the general slowness that is what I was provided.

I guess the team leaders should better instruct the support team not to just cut and paste information as such if its not accurate or correct.

rowe
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

our bank (Bank of NZ)'s own website was having issues yesterday  and they had a pop up message saying that they had problems with electronic data transfers but working on it.  Myob ihas been working ok for me. just not bank feed for the sept coming through, and will await BNZ fixing their issues first.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post