Lasercheque

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Experienced Cover User Donelam02
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Lasercheque

Good morning - doesn't matter what I do, I can't get the stubs to move down.  

I have selected Lasercheque, Regular, have resized the stub container, tried to alter the margin from the top, and I can't get the printing to start where I want it to no matter what.  Our cheques are 9.3cm high, and the stubs have about a 1.5cm header, so I need the first stub information to start printing at 11.5cm from the top of the page and the second stub information at about 20cm from the top of the page.

Information on how to do this would be really appreciated.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,771 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,771Posts

4,381Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Lasercheque

Hi @Donelam02

The way I would do it, and others in the MYOB Community may have other ideas, is to add a text box to the customise form at the top of the page. When you drag the text box out (to make bigger) it will give you the size of the field in red:

Attachment2.PNG

You would just set that text box to be the desired size (i.e. how far you want it down the page) and start your stub at that location.

Note: you would need to factor in page margins using the above method.

Once in the desired location do delete that text box so it doesn't appear on the cheque/form

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Cover User Donelam02
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Lasercheque

I couldn't get a text box to insert.  I ended up customising the Regular cheque format by physically moving each field down, one by one.  It was tedious and I would have thought the programmers would come up with something simpler.  You can't seem to select multiple fields and move them all together.  Anyway, at least the two stubs are printing within the confines of the space allowed.

Thank you anyway.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post