Linking and unlinking

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
HBNC
Trusted Cover User
21 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

21Posts

5Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Linking and unlinking

Hi Guys, 

when I sign into AccountRight, I sign in using my email adress and a password, the another box would come up with my profile name and I would put a password in. It had a box underneath that would also say would you like to link this to a different account/profile.

We are looking into MYOB Teams and during the process it linked  me to the administrator profile which I did not mean to do and now when I log in I do not get a choice to log in as just my profile.

Can you advise how I unlink this as I feel like now it is just logging me in as the administrator? Or how do I check and see who I am logged in as? Perferrably just as my profile not administrator.

Jo

2 REPLIES 2
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Linking and unlinking

Hi @HBNC

Thank you for your post. In the user access window within AccountRight, there is an option for 'This user will sign on with a my.MYOB account (recommended)' within the user profiles, if you untick this, you will then be prompted to login with your user name and password after entering in your MYOB email address and password. 

image.png

Please do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

HBNC
Trusted Cover User
21 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User