Login in as Administrator

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User fredii
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
fredii
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Login in as Administrator

Hi

I am an administator to our company file having been added by the file owner sometime before. I have a new staff in our department and i have invited her as a file user which she has accepted. Unfortunately am unable to add her to our online company file since i cannot see the manager user in the setup tab when i login to our company file. Is there a different option to login in as the administrator apart from the normal login.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31525Posts

4118Kudos

4597Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Login in as Administrator

Hi @fredii

To create a new company file login you will need to go to Setup>>User Access within the company file. If you don't have the User Access option listed under the Setup menu it would generally indicate that you are not using the Administrator user/a user with an Administrator user role.

If you are signing into the company file as an Administrator and that option doesn't appear then we may have to look at resetting your Administrator user back to having the Administrator user role. In order to do this we do need to confirm some details, therefore if this is the case could you send me a private message on the Forum with the serial number (Setup>>Company Information) and I would be happy to assist.

Please note that we are referring to company file sign on, not AccountRight Live login access

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post