MYOB AccountRight Live Version

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Partner Juni
4 Posts
Partner
Partner

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB AccountRight Live Version

Hello,

I am trying to get the current pricing of all MYOB AccountRight Products including the online version. Howver, it seems like I cannot find it anywhere on the website. Would anyone have the same problem?

I try to contact the Partner Relation Manager but she says she is only dealing with the online product. Yet I cannot navigate to the correct page to find the information. Can anyone assist me please?

Thanks,

Juni

4 REPLIES 4
Former Staff Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

4,461Posts

303Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB AccountRight Live Version

Hi @Juni,

Classic AccountRight (v19) and AccountRight Live (v2017) both cost the same price - when you purchase an AccountRight subscription, you will by default, generally receive AccountRight Live (as it's the more recent platform). However, you can still obtain the download links to AccountRight v19 if you'd prefer to not use AccountRight Live or if you're not able to. The only exceptions are AccountRight Basic v19 and AccountRight Standard v19, which is no longer available for purchase.

Do also note that once a file is created in AccountRight Live, you cannot use it in AccountRight v19 (i.e. it's not able to go 'backwards').

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
Partner Juni
4 Posts
Partner
Partner

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks, Tallies,

We are Accounting Firm. What I am interested is what is the current subscription price (pricing) for MYOB AccountRight (all version).

Where can I find this information? Anyone we can contact?

If we do not even now the pricing, how can we recommend your software?

Thanks

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,789 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,789Posts

1,385Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

HI @Juni

As you’re an MYOB Partner, you can access the MYOB Partner price lists through the MYOB Partner Resources page. Simply enter in your MYOB Partner serial number and click go. Once you have logged in then you can go to the Partner Documents section and download the latest Partner pricelist.

Do let us know how you get on with this

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Partner Juni
4 Posts
Partner
Partner

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks, Neil. That's what I am looking for.

Much apprecited.

Juni

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post