MYOB Bank Feeds - Unreliable and "not able to connect" - Standard operating for this service

racquelbelle
4 Posts
User

4Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Bank Feeds - Unreliable and "not able to connect" - Standard operating for this service

I experience issues with updating bank feeds for at least 2 of 5 days every week. I waste so much time waiting for MYOB to repond with the all too familiar "Unable to connect" which tells me to "please try again later" I do try again, and again, sometimes 10 times a day and sometimes I give up trying to reconcile the bank accounts.

They also say - "If you continue to receive this phone MYOB support 1300 55 931" and get told what - "We are experiencing a problem with bank feeds today..."

Has anyone ever tried to contact the "Bank feed" team? It is almost impossible, long waiting times, and you're vetted to get through to someone in that dept which takes even longer. I avoid contacting MYOB Support unless absolutely necessary because it is a frustrating, time consuming exercise.

I don't understand why this service is so patchy and unreliable (our Internet is almost ALWAYS working perfectly). In comparison, Xero's bank feed is reliable, with maybe one day @ month for issues (and automatic).

4 REPLIES 4
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,787 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,787Posts

1,380Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB Bank Feeds - Unreliable and "not able to connect" - Standard operating for this service

HI @racquelbelle 

I’ve asked our team to look into why you are receiving that error at the moment. I do apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while our team look into this

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Cover User CuttingEdge
36 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

36Posts

38Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB Bank Feeds - Unreliable and "not able to connect" - Standard operating for this service

If subscribers are continually receiving this error message then there is obviously something seriously wrong with this programme, just fix the bug/fault and be done with it before everyone migrates over to XERO which is a solution looking very attractive right now 

Experienced Cover User JulieM09
34 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

34Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

I am getting very tired of this issue. It is repetitive and tedious.  and my company is small compared to others who use this program!

Experienced Partner LynleyAveris
36 Posts
Experienced Partner
New Zealand
Experienced Partner

36Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

HI Rachel

I have 500 + online files. We occasionally have issues with bank feeds (last week the BNZ feeds were down and this affected Zero and MYOB files). Other banks such as ASB can experience similar problems. Its a fairly rare occasion that bank feeds are patchy. I would always call support (best ring soon as they open) and lodge a ticket.

I recommend you deal with one person so the communciation is easier.

Hope your issues are sorted.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post