MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

MYOB Pay Direct OnLine

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Experienced Cover User Stephenchico
28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Stephenchico
Experienced Cover User

28Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Pay Direct OnLine

I received notification of payment dated 14/12/17 22.27. Here it is 19/12/17 09.22 and no payment has appeared in my bank account. If I had asked for a bank transfer or phone payment and not used this pay direct system I would have had the money the next day. How can I determine where the payment is and be sure it hasn't been lost?

7 REPLIES 7
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,119 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11119Posts

1263Kudos

1569Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: MYOB Pay Direct OnLine

Hi @Stephenchico

Generally speaking, once the PayDirect Online payment system has been setup, the payments are deposited to your bank account on the next business day. Depending upon your bank these may show up the day of the deposit or the following day.

I’ve checked in with our team who look after the PayDirect Online system. In some cases, if the PayDirect Online facility is not used for a lengthy period of time it can be marked as inactive. To get this reactivated and the funds released, one of our team has sent an email to ya*******@***il.com requesting some information confirmation.

Are you able to reply to that email with the requested information so that our team can reactivate your PayDirect Online service? Additionally if you do have any questions regarding your application you can speak to our PayDirect team on 1300 555 931

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Stephenchico
Experienced Cover User

28Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Neil. Really appreciate you answering so quickly. I have replied to the email from MYOB. I must say I'm pretty shocked that payments were taken and have not been passed on. If the questions asked were required to activate the account I should have been told months ago when I registered. I am alarmed that someone is holding onto my $7300. Not a great recommendation for this system. 

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,119 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11119Posts

1263Kudos

1569Solutions

Hi @Stephenchico

As was mentioned, if you had an activated PayDirect Online service that didn’t get used for an extended period of time, then it can be marked invalid. Looking at your account it appears that this is the case with your account. When you first signed up last year the service was fully active at that time, however as it appears that your service has been marked inactive it just needs to be reactivated.

If you were to take payments with an inactive PayDirect Online service then the service needs to be reactivated before the payment can be released.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Ultimate Partner IanChait
998 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
IanChait
Ultimate Partner

998Posts

719Kudos

184Solutions

Hi @Neil_M @Stephenchico

I am absolutely stunned and dismayed that the system is made inactivce. I use it irregularly so in my situation I can expect it at some stage to be flagged as inactive. At the very least users should receive an email advising of this, and have an option to avoid it happening. 

Regards
Ian Chait CA
Certified Consultant Melbourne
P/M 0417 479 585
Email ian@myfc.com.au

28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Stephenchico
Experienced Cover User

28Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you for being stunned and dismayed Ian. You can imagine how I'm feeling with my $7300+ going missing. A total break down in this system. Not only should the user be advised that an account is inactive the user should no longer be able to send invoices on line. The annoying thing is I've sent a number of other invoices since so who knows how much has been misappropriated now. I'll wait a bit longer for a response from MYOB but I'll be going to the police before COB. Clearly an online scam.

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,119 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11119Posts

1263Kudos

1569Solutions

HI @Stephenchico & @IanChait

Thank you both for your feedback, as previously indicated your PayDirect Online account was suspended due to an extended period of inactivity.

As per our previous conversation you can reactivate it by providing the requesting information to our team. I understand that you have provided the requested information to the team and they are currently working on reactivating this service for you.

Once again thank you for feedback and I have passed it onto our team regarding how we notify clients in similar situations.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Stephenchico
Experienced Cover User

28Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks you for the update Neil. Really anxious to have this resolved.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post