Partner Zone
Partner Zone

MYOB Pay Direct payments

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Partner Katrina_Hamann
17 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Katrina_Hamann
Experienced Partner

17Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Pay Direct payments

I have a client that was shown evidence of one of their clients paying their invoice using Pay direct Online but the funds were never deposited into my clients bank account.  How can I track this to assure her that it won't happen again.

Also is MYOB going to create the ability to add a surcharge on credit card payments any time soon?

Cheers

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,386 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11386Posts

1302Kudos

1605Solutions

Re: MYOB Pay Direct payments

Hi @Katrina_Hamann

During the application process for PayDirect Online, if they meet the initial requirements our team may conditionally approve the application, pending the receipt of some additional information which is requested through email.

Our PayDirect team, reachable on 1300 555 931, will be able to look into the back end of the system and see why those payments haven’t been released. Please note that as some of this information may be sensitive, our team may need to speak with the owner of the bank account to release certain information.

To my knowledge our team are not actively working on adding a surcharge on credit card payments, however this may be something that our team look at in the future.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post