Partner Zone

MYOB account right live to and From MS Access

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Danielecm
4 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

4Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB account right live to and From MS Access

I use account right live for all my accounting needs and this includes keeping track of job costing. I am also using MS Access for everything related to those jobs eg customer work sheets and saving all data related to that Job delivery dockets for parts. But I have a lot of double entry. Open a job and description in access then MYOB link the customer in both. What I would like to do is create a link in myob that reads from the access data base. So when I open a job in access it sends the data into myob. And the same with customers and suppliers.
I have found the OCBD link add on but it only works from MYOB to access not both ways.
3 REPLIES 3
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator
13,473 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

13,473Posts

1,623Kudos

1,916Solutions

Re: MYOB account right live to and From MS Access

HI @Danielecm

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great resource

As that is not a native functionality within AccountRight 201X, if you required data flowing both ways you would need to look at an Add-on that offered that service. Its worth mentioning that not all add-ons are capable of sending data in both directions, however the developer of the add-on will be able to provide you more information on what their add-on is capable of

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Danielecm
4 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

4Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

I have looked at some of the add ons and spoken to one of the designers and his only transfers one way not both.

Do you know of an add on that would be possable. Cheers.
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator
13,473 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

13,473Posts

1,623Kudos

1,916Solutions

HI @Danielecm

Unfortunately I am not personally aware of an add-on that flows in both directions, which is why I recommended checking out the add-on centre as it is a collection of a number of add-ons. If you didn’t find an add-on that suited your need you would have to look elsewhere and consider reaching out to a developer to develop an add-on specific to your needs

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post