1 Post
Cover User
Cameron84
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB in tray emails serice won't recognise email address

I received the email below when attempting to forward a supplier invoice to the bills@accountright.myob.com.au email address. I confirmed my email address was correctly configured in the MYOB Business Details screen. Please help. 

Email Title:

We don’t recognise your email address

Email Body:

Hi there,

You've sent us documents, but we don't recognise your email address. This means we couldn't add the document to AccountRight for you.

You can only send documents to AccountRight from an email address that’s registered to your company file. Try sending the document from the email address you use to log into my.MYOB.

Or, you can add your documents directly in AccountRight using the In Tray, located in the Purchases command centre.

If you’re having trouble getting documents into your In Tray, get in touch with our Support Team (Australia/New Zealand).

The MYOB AccountRight Team

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,615 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6615Posts

437Kudos

1063Solutions

Re: MYOB in tray emails serice won't recognise email address

Hi @Cameron84,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I'm wondering which email address did you use to forward the invoice? Is it your forum email address? 

If so, our record shows that this email address is associated with an Essentials Accounting serial number, please try emailing to bills@essentials.myob.com.au instead.

If your email address were ever registered with more than one business, then it may not be recognised correctly when email bills to In Tray. You can consider inviting a new email address to the business, then use the new address to email bills. 

Please feel free to let us know how you go. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post