MYOB training for new employee

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
vickiroy
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB training for new employee

We have a new employee and apparently you can no longer access the Clearwater test file (or it's too hard to set up, I've already spent half a day on this).

MYOB help line suggested I create a clone of our company file and call it test file however I can't work out how to do this and can't find any instructions on line.

We're using MYOB Accountright online.

I need some instructions on how to do this. Is anyone able to assist?

Thanks, Vicki.

1 REPLY 1
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: MYOB training for new employee

Hello @vickiroy 

Thank you for your post. 

You are still able to access the Clearwater sample file. Depending on the version of the software you will just need to download the sample file and upgrade it. I have linked our Help Article on the Clearwater sample file with further information regarding this.

If you were wanting to make a duplicate of your file, what that would entail is creating a backup of the file, then changing the name and restoring it locally so that you can still continue working with your online file and test out features within the locally stored file.  To accomplish this you can check out the steps from the Help Article on backing up and restoring company files

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post