Margins on all MYOB reports

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Experienced Cover User Marli
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Margins on all MYOB reports

Good morning,  I am having some problems with the print margins on all my myob reports.  I can't seem to print any report in portrait without loosing part of the document and its not ideal to have my reports in Landscape.  I have gone in and changed the margins in Report Customisation (Report Format, Margins) but that doesn't seem to change things.  Any ideas? Cheers Marli

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Stuart_W
811 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

811Posts

142Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Margins on all MYOB reports

HI @Marli

Can I ask which version of the program you are using, and if I can trouble you to post an example of a report you are trying to print? Can I also ask what the margins are you are printing with, and if you try and print to the XPS Document format can you print in the way you wish? Generally to print in portrait or landscape format we need to go into the printing preferences of the printer you are printing to, but I gather that you can in fact switch between portrait and landscape?

Please do keep me updated how you get on.

Kind Regards,

Stuart W
MYOB Client Support
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User Marli
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Margins on all MYOB reports

Hi Stuart thanks for your reply.  I had another look and i changed the font to 8 and set the left and right margins to zero and it has worked.  I have tried this on various occassions so not sure why its worked in this instance but I'm very relieved and happy "Murphy's Law" lol   Thanks for your reply and help. Cheers Marli

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post