1 Post
Cover User
Pelmac
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Match & Approve Multiple Payments to Suppliers

Cant seem to find how to Match & Approve multiple payments that we have made to a Supplier, as in i need to select more that one payment to match the Bank Feed

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,941 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29941Posts

3677Kudos

4390Solutions

Re: Match & Approve Multiple Payments to Suppliers

Hi @Pelmac

AccountRight works on the principle that you match one bank feed transaction to one AccountRight transaction. This does mean that if you have had one bank feed transaction that has come through multiple payments you would be looking at combining those payments into the one transaction to the bank account.

For withdrawals from the bank account this is typically done through the Banking>>Prepare Electronic Payments. This is a process by which you group the selected transactions with the electronic payment account, which will cause them to be collated into the Prepare Electronic Payments window. From there you can tick off the relevant transactions and process them all across to the bank account as one amount thus can be matched to the bank feed transaction. Our Help Article: Matching a bank feed to multiple transactions would be able to assist with that process.

Alternatively, as you know that the transactions match up, you could go to Banking>>Reconcile Accounts>>Enter the required account and date to bring up those transactions before ticking them, which will mark them as cleared and be included in your next reconciliation. You would then just need to deal with the bank feed transaction, to which you could right click on and select Hide Transaction.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post