New Expense accounts - Alignment & Report sub totaling

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Stonecold76
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

New Expense accounts - Alignment & Report sub totaling

Throughout the year I've created new expense accounts that sit under my header account "General Expenses". For some reason these new accounts align like a header but are definetly an expense account.  I can post transactions to them.  The main issue I get is when I'm printing a P&L report.  These new expense accounts appear under the "General Expenses" header but do not get sub totalled correctly or align properly.

I'm not sure how to re-align or change the levels in the P&L.  All other expense accounts that I've set up under a different header appear correctly and sub total correctly.

Thanks

General Expense - Out of Alignment.PNGP&L Display.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: New Expense accounts - Alignment & Report sub totaling

Hi @Stonecold76 

Within the Accounts>>Accounts Lists window if you highlight those accounts i.e. 6-2801 Office Furniture <$1K do you get the option to select Down at the bottom of the window? If so, select that option and it should move that particular account down the account list levels. If you don't have that option enabled or you are encountering an error, getting a screenshot of the full Accounts Lists (including the header accounts (bold ones)) would be required for further investigation.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Stonecold76
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

2Kudos