Australia
Experienced Cover User

42Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

New company file

Hi

We already have a company file for our main business - AccountRight Plus 2020, we need to look at setting up a new company accounting system for a family trust that is separate to the main business.  Our accountant has suggested that we dont need AccountRight, that MYOB Essentails should suffice.  How do we arrange this?  We are looking to start this from 1st July this year - please advice how we set this up, any costs invovled and what we need to do.

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
13,250 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

13,250Posts

1,569Kudos

1,863Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: New company file

HI @DelpClem 

If you were looking at signing up to MYOB Essentials, the easiest way to do that is either through an MYOB Partner, whom your accountant may be, or through the MYOB Essentials page on our website.

You can also find the costs of the different versions on our website as well as a brief overview of the features the different versions contain. If you do elect to sign up through the MYOB website, I recommend using the same email address you have for your AccountRight software. Not only will this make things easier to remember but it will also save you having to reenter in a number of details as they have been entered previously.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post